Arthur Murray is the place for dance lessons for adults!
Did you know the average age of our students at Arthur Murray Schools of Dance is between 35 – 60 years old? Many of our students discover that dancing keeps them young, happy, and fit during their best years of life!
Our adult dance students discover our studios for a variety of reasons, including these:
- They are enjoying success in their professional life and want to find a hobby that celebrates that accomplishment but also presents a new challenge and opportunity for personal growth.
- They are recently single and ready to broaden their social circle in a fun, dynamic way!
- Dancing has never been a part of their life and they would like to fill in that hole so they never have to say “no” to another dance invitation.
- They are looking for fun date ideas for couples or a way to spark new romance with their spouse!
- They have recently retired and are looking for a new and exciting hobby to fill their time.
- Working out at the gym is boring and they want a fun way to get exercise that doesn’t feel like work!
Whatever the reason that brings you in, we love having a studio filled with adults and couples with a shared passion for dance and fun!
To read about the other surprising benefits of dancing, check out an article we shared here.
Want to give dance lessons a try yourself? We have a special introductory program just for you to see if you like it!